ThreeZeroX Robo-Dou TEKKAMAN (3Zero Redesign)
ROBO-DOU Tekkaman (threezero Redesign) is a collectible figure inspired from “Tekkaman, The Space Knight”, an anime made by Tatsunoko Productions and aired in 1975. Retaining its essential factors from the original design, such as the basic silhouette and coloring, threezero has added exquisite mechanical details to reinterpret Tekkaman in a modernized style.
ROBO-DOU Tekkaman (threezero Redesign) is a non-scale articulated figure approximately 20cm (7.8”) tall. It utilizes a die-cast frame that provides over 50 points of articulation, and is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM and zinc alloy, providing an armored consistency as well as foundation for maintaining balance. LED light up features* are installed in the Voltekka shooting port at the forehead and also at the eyes.
For the weapons, the figure comes with a double-ended lance "Tekklancer" and a whip "Tekkwin." The whip end of Tekkwin has metal wire inside which makes it bendable and poseable. Other accessories include three pairs of interchangeable hands (one pair of fists, one pair of weapon-holding hands, and one pair of opened hands), which all makes it possible to display ROBO-DOU Tekkaman (threezero Redesign) in the heroic poses seen in the anime.
· Approximately 20cm (~7.8”) tall
· Fully-articulated figure with over 50 points of articulation
· One (1) piece of Tekklancer
· One (1) piece of Tekkwin (with interior, bendable metal wire)
· Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of weapon-holding hands, one (1) pair of opened hands
LED FEATURES *
· Voltekka shooting port at the forehead
* Requires AG1 batteries x 2 (Batteries Not Included)
Materials: ABS, PVC, POM, die-cast zinc alloy
* Final product may vary from prototype images.