ThreeZeroX Robo-Dou VOLTRON Defender of the Universe
From the extremely popular 80’s anime Voltron: Defender of the Universe, ROBO-DOU Voltron
threezero’s engineers have worked effortlessly to re-create the classic mecha Voltron in a presentation never before seen! The ROBO-DOU Voltron is designed to achieve a wider range of articulation and better combining functions than its contemporaries while maintaining the robot’s iconic retro aesthetic.
Accurately simulating its appearance on-screen, ROBO-DOU Voltron is a non-scale, fully-articulated figure standing approximately 27cm (~10.6”) tall in Voltron mode with a remarkable die-cast main frame and an impressive metallic finish to highlight the details of the mecha. Voltron is composed of five Lion mecha, and is able to split into Lion mode, or combine to form Voltron. All five Lion mecha are fully-articulated figures partly adopting zinc alloy and metal parts for the movable joints. Combined, the figure utilizes 124 points of articulation for the total of five machines, with a set of Voltron mode wepons in addition to a unique set of weapons for each Lion.
The included weapons are the Galient Blade in sword mode, Galient Balde in whip mode, detachable Rear Cannon, Assault Cannon, and a shield. Galient Blade in whip mode has each of the small blade pieces attached via bendable wire for poseability. The shield has an articulated pile driver at the back side. It also includes four pairs of exchangeable hands (one pair of fist hands, one pair of posed hands, one pair for holding Assault Cannon, and one pair for holding Galient Blade).
Materials: ABS, PVC, POM, zinc alloy, and metal parts
· Approximately 24.5cm (9.6”) tall
· Fully-articulated figure with 42 points of articulation
· Compatible between two forms; Panzer Blade Galient and Panzer Blade Assault Galient
· Panzer Blade Galient can transform into Big Falcon
· Panzer Blade Assault Galient can separating into 2 machines to have the upper torso transform into Panzer Falcon and to have the lower torso transform into Strike Vehicle
· The tires at both sides of each foot are able to rotate.
· One (1) Galient Blade in sword mode
· One (1) Galient Blade in whip mode (each of the small blade pieces are attached via bendable wire)
· One (1) Rear Cannon
· Two (2) interchangeable left back pack covers: a cover with a peg to attach Rear Cannon, and a cover without at peg
· One (1) Assault Cannon
· One (1) cable for Assault Cannon
· One (1) shield (has articulated pile driver at the back side)
· One (1) adapter piece for attaching shield to the left forearm
· Two (2) Interchangeable covers for the right leg: a cover with a hole to attach the cable of Assault Cannon, and a cover without a hole
· Two (2) Interchangeable covers for the left leg: a cover with the Strike Vehicle's cockpit block, and a cover without the cockpit block
· Four (4) pairs of exchangeable hands: Fist hands x 1 pair, Posed hands x 1 pair, Assault Cannon-holding hands x 1 pair, Galient Blade-holding hands x 1 pair.
* Final product may vary from prototype images.